Join the Boulder Area New Moms Group, a 6-week group for parents who are interested in parenting with mindfulness, presence, and joy.
Attend a 25-minute presentation on a mindful-parenting theme, discuss and reflect on how the ideas relate to your own life, participate in creative reflection activities, and create lasting friendships.
In this group, you will:
- Connect with like-minded people
- Reflect on the changes parenting has brought to your life and your relationships
- Envision the details of the life you desire and how you can best move toward them
- Access perspectives from a number of acclaimed parenting teachers in a short amount of time
10-11:30 a.m., Wednesdays (90 minutes)
6 meetings (meets weekly)
10/11/23, 10/17/23, 10/24/23, 10/31/23, 11/7/23, 11/14/23
Boulder Healing Hub (Boulder, CO)
$399 (cash, check, or Visa/MC), early bird discount – $50 off if payment received by 9/30/23.
Registration: REGISTER HERE
Workshop themes include: great habits of connected couples, self-care and wellness for parents, intuitive parenting, identity changes after kids, staying grounded in the face of stress, how relationships with friends and family shift after baby, gaining awareness of graces and weak spots, cultivating gratitude, and more. Frameworks from acclaimed parenting leaders will also be integrated into meetings.
- Is this a therapy group? No, it is a growth/discussion group for parents who want to bring conscious awareness to the changes parenthood brings to their lives and relationships.
- Is it covered by insurance? No.
- Can I pay by the session or come to just one session? No – this is a closed group. To nurture trust and friendship, the same group meets for 6 sessions.
- Do I have to do a bunch of reading? No. This is a group for busy parents. You will be given a handout at each session.